Monday, January 7, 2008

Independent Reading Project Blog Assessment

Pat - 5/5 Responses 
The bleeding hearts of Oprah's show?  What do you mean by that?  Man, you're tough.  Anyway, I enjoy reading your responses.  I've never read the book, but I thought you might come away with it with a more sympathetic view of the main character.  Obviously not, huh.  Nice job overall.

Matt - 5/5 Responses
Nice job meeting the requirement, but your responses are a tad short, and I'd like to see some further development next time.  The last response was mostly plot summary, and the one before that begs more explanation.  

Mike C - 5/5 Responses
Love your exploration of Morrie's lessons, especially the last one.  You're right, and so is Morrie.  People tend to over romanticize their pasts and often miss the present as it whizzes by.  We have to live more in the moment.  Nice job.

Louigi - 3/5 Responses
Louigi, don't make me move you back to 5th period, lol.  You've got to pull it together, man.  I need to see a more consistent effort.

Mike G - 3/5 Responses
Michael, you have now shown up on my radar.  I need you to complete all your work, and I am now going to be on you like wax on a school floor after a week's vacation.  Your responses are good, but there aren't enough of them.  Get it together. 

No comments: