Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Are You Motivated

It's about 2 or 3 weeks into this project and once again I'm stumped.i cant figure out how to get around all the blocked sites and what not. So I am taking a different approach to things and instead of looking everything up online I think im going to start interviewing people on my own because I know alot of skateboarders that are really good and they have there own little routine. So im going to start by interviewing my freinds then work on interviewing sunday skate shop (almost pros) but until then this is where it ends.

2 comments:

Mike C said...

Yeah skateshops would probably be a good place to look for that information because there are a lot opening up latly and another place I would look is on skaters' myspaces and see if they have anything to say on the matter because like you said, everybody has there own routine.

pd90208 said...

Maybe after you interview your friends, try to think of ways you get motivated too, that way this project becomes a personal experience, as well as a learning one.