Thursday, April 24, 2008

The bound between a son and his mother

Things that I know im willing to give up my life for her,I have give up all my free time and my money. than she wont lose her house for no payments. I got suck into helping my mom because her ex-boyfriend of ten years. Every time that i got to see my mom it always ends up fighting with me, my sister ,and her boyfriend. It is because she was sad that the person she had love for ten years is now a crack head its sad,we went from having evarything to nottin. I tould my mom that i will get her out of this situation,Whatever it takes.I no im not the ownly person that is in this kind of situation,But i want to know how people theses days cope with this.

1 comment:

Mike C said...

Hey I feel sorry about your situation but I give you alot of respect for helping out. There are not alot of people that can say they would do that let alone actually do it. Well I hope your situation works out for you.