Monday, May 12, 2008

frustration is building

From all the interviews and all the research I have done I decided to take a step back and find out what motivation actually is. I've found out that motivation does not really have a specific meaning to it and its basically whatever you can do to perform better in whatever your doing. Not everybody can do the seme thing as everyone as does to get motivated but some people listen to music others just sit around and think about whatever they are about to do so they can get there head into the game or school work or whatever they are doing. Different things can motivate people as well like some people will be motivated by there family, freinds work, or even school work. Some people seek motivation bytrying to improve themselves at whatever they are doing or whatever the goals are that they are trying to reach. Theres only one problem its tough to stay motivated you have to keep building your skills and keep building your mental and physical preperation for the task you are trying to reach.

1 comment:

Derek D. said...

Matt very interesting. It is hard to stay motivated for some people. I personally sit down and listen to music to get me motivated for something I'm about to do whether its before a big game or whether is just for something fun. I look forward to reading more.